Course fee £1095 (inclusive of VAT)
To provide a clinical overview of endodontic diagnosis, as well as, theoretical and hands-on training on endodontic access cavity preparation, securing of the glide path, mechanical instrumentation (rotary and reciprocating) and root canal obturation.
The speakers will:
- Provide insight into the fundamental aspects of endodontic diagnosis and access cavity design.
- Discuss protocols for glide path and contemporary mechanical canal preparation.
- Demonstrate predictable techniques for root canal obturation, including the use of bioceramic materials.
- Discuss the principles of management of complex endodontic problems.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of history, clinical and radiographic findings with respect to endodontic diagnosis.
- Modify existing access cavity design with specific focus on the use of magnification and ultrasonics.
- Develop a reliable protocol for glide path and root canal preparation.
- Understand the fundamental aspects of root canal obturation and develop case specific protocols.
- Appraise the complexity of endodontic cases.
GDC Development Outcomes: C and D
Verifiable CPD hours: 10
|Day 1 – Wed 6th November 2024
|Day 2 – Thu 7th November 2024
|Diagnosis and access cavity preparation
|Root canal instrumentation hands-on: rotary and reciprocating instrumentation
|Endodontic problem solving and case selection
|Contemporary endodontic techniques: Irrigation